About Hahndorf, Hahndorf
Hahndorf is a small town in the Adelaide Hills region of South Australia. Currently an important tourism spot, it has previously been a centre for farming and services. It is accessible from Adelaide, the South Australian capital, via the South Eastern Freeway. The town was settled by Lutheran migrants largely from in and around a small village then named Kay in Prussia and now known as Kije, Lubusz Voivodeship in Poland. Many of the settlers arrived aboard the Zebra on 28 December 1838. The town is named after Dirk Meinhertz Hahn, the Danish captain of the Zebra. It is Australia's oldest surviving German settlement.Wikipedia
Overview of Hahndorf
On your visit to Hahndorf, consider visiting Hahndorf. Hahndorf is not a top-rated place in Hahndorf.
Local travel guides will amplify your fun in the city as they walk you around the major attractions. You can book Hahndorf tours for such assistance.
More about Hahndorf
Personalize your visit to the city by chalking out a plan using Hahndorf trip planner.
You can add cozy hotels in Hahndorf like The Stirling Golf Club, Cherry Farm Studio, Hahndorf Motor Lodge and Hahndorf Resort Tourist Park.
Share your experience - Rate Hahndorf, Hahndorf
- Other Attractions
- Robina Town Centre
- The Glades Golf Club
- Bounce Inc Gold Coast
- Robina Town Centre Drive
- Bond University
- Cbus Super Stadium
- Yum Cha Robina
- Max Brenner Chocolate Bar
- Accor Vacation Club
- Hotels for other Attractions
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Robina Town Centre
- Cheap Hotels Near The Glades Golf Club
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Bounce Inc Gold Coast
- Cheap Hotels Near Robina Town Centre Drive
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Robina City Center
- Luxury Hotels Near Bond University
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Cbus Super Stadium
- Luxury Hotels Near Yum Cha Robina
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Max Brenner Chocolate Bar
- Cheap Hotels Near Accor Vacation Club