Bahai Gardens In Haifa - Yefe Nof Balcony61 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 31001, Yefe Nof St 61, Haifa, Israel
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +972-48313131
- Tags: Garden, Family And Kids, Fountain
One of the UNESCO World Heritages, the Bahá'í Hanging Gardens offer stunning view of the nineteen stairway terraces that cascade down to the town of Haifa from the slope of Mount Carmel. On reaching here, you can visit the domed shrine of Bab. The Fountains in the gardens and the geometric flowerbeds will mesmerize you all along the slope. The port and the deep blue Mediterranean sea along with the whole Haifa town is visible clearly from the terraces. There are three levels. The tour begins from the upper level and ends at mid-level. There are two gates at the upper level; one for reaching the observation viewpoint and another one for the tours around.
More about Haifa
Create a customized plan for your visit using the Haifa trip planner. You can use ready templates or start from scratch for the same.
Hotels like Maris Hotel, Bay Club - An Atlas Boutique Hotel and The Colony Hotel will solve your problem of where to stay in Haifa.
Choose from variety of exclusive Haifa vacation packages for your next visit or create own own. Check out the various options for how to reach Haifa and finish off your vacation package by booking the ideal transfer.
How to Reach Bahai Gardens In Haifa - Yefe Nof Balcony
- Buses 12, 21, 28, 37, 132, 133, 205, 789 etc to stop : Bahai Center/Golomb
- Buses 23, 30, 31, 32, 34, 93, 136, 205, 788, 795 etc to stop : HaNassi/Dafna
- Buses 25, 34, 115, 136, 193, 791 etc to stop : Bahai gardens/HaTsiyonut
- Buses 23, 25, 115, 136, 193, 791 to stop : HaTsiyonut/Shifra
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Haifa before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Haifa and book an accommodation of your choice.