Lake Eva Aquatic Center49 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 321 S 6th St, Haines City, FL 33844, USA , United States
- Timings: 12:00 pm - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-8634213700
- Tags: Wildlife Park, Family And Kids, Swimming Pool
Lake Eva Aquatic Center can be a great choice to spend a day out in Haines City, especially if you are here with the kids. Lake eva water park is open daily, letting you in on some pool activities that include a zero-depth entry lagoon pool for the kids, slides, and splashes. There is a BBQ pavilions for families, pool snack bar too here that serves delicious hamburgers and hotdogs among other snacks and beverages. Also there are a huge park for kids.
Lake eva aquatic center prices 2018 -
Open Swim (Per Person) - USD 5
Lap Swim (Per Person) - USD 1
Aqua Zumba - USD 7 (per person), USD 30 (per month)
Season Passes for 2018 -
- Individual Pass: USD 40
- Family Pass (5 people): USD 100
- In family pass more than 5 member USD 15 per person.
More about Haines City
Create a customized plan for your visit using the Haines City trip planner. You can use ready templates or start from scratch for the same.
Oomph up your visit by adding the best hotels in Haines City like Hostels Homes Orlando, Ramada Davenport Orlando South, Comfort Inn & Suites Maingate South and Rodeway Inn & Suites Winter Haven.
Lake Eva Aquatic Center Travel Tips
- Proper swimming costumes required.
- Outside food not allowed.
- Smoking prohibited.
- Only swim diapers allowed.
- No re- entry or refund
Lake Eva Aquatic Center Hours
Lake eva park hours -
Open Swim -
- Monday - Sunday (25th May to 10th Aug): 12 noon - 6 pm
- Fall Weekends Saturday and Sunday Only (11th Aug to 14th Oct): 12 noon - 6 pm
Lap Swim -
- Mon - Thur: 6 pm - 7 pm
Aqua Zumba -
- Monday & Friday: 6:15 pm - 7 pm
How to Reach Lake Eva Aquatic Center
- By taxi
- By rented car
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Haines City before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Haines City and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Haines City include Lake Eva Aquatic Center in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
40.63% of people start their Lake Eva Aquatic Center visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Lake Eva Aquatic Center
53.13% of people prefer walking in order to reach Lake Eva Aquatic Center