Cape Esan LighthouseCurrently Open
- Address: Esanmisakicho, Hakodate, Hokkaido 041-0605, Japan
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 00:45 Mins
- Tags: Light House, Family And Kids
The Cape Esan Lighthouse is listed in the top 50 lighthouses around Japan and overlooks the vast Tsugaru Strait and the Pacific Ocean. The stark white lighthouse catches you eye straight away and with enough space to walk around it, you can truly take your time to admire the view of the ocean’s horizon and the backdrop of the mountains.
The place is apt for unleashing the photographer in you and with the small pathway that winds around the lighthouse, the place is apt for a sunny stroll in the afternoon. There is a small playground area for children as well.
Cape Esan Lighthouse Travel Tips
- The place can be accessed anytime of the day for the view but entry to the lighthouse itself is not allowed.
Cape Esan Lighthouse Hours
- The place is open all year round.
How to Reach Cape Esan Lighthouse
- Bus stop : Todohokkeshogakkozen Bus Stop Yuhua Hua Elementary School (bus) (4.4 kilometers away)
- By taking a Street Car.
- By renting a Bike.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Hakodate before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Hakodate and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.48% of people who visit Hakodate include Cape Esan Lighthouse in their plan
95% of people start their Cape Esan Lighthouse visit around 03 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Cape Esan Lighthouse
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Cape Esan Lighthouse
People normally also visit Yunokawa Hot Springs Orthopedic Surgery while planning their trip to Cape Esan Lighthouse.