Fishing PassCurrently Open
- Address: National 278 Route, Hakodate, Hokkaido, Japan
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Family And Kids, Streets
The Isaribi Street is one of the most picturesque roadways around Hakodate- stretching along the vast expanse of the Tsugaru Strait. The sunrise from here is spellbinding and it is also apt if you want to go for a small stroll after dark to admire the shimmering lights at a distance. There is a beach nearby where people usually come for squid fishing- a past time of locals. The adjoining Takuboku Park is ideal for a small pit stop when you drive down the street. Don’t forget to carry your camera to click some fabulous view of the strait, the distant harbour and the sunrise during early morning.
Fishing Pass Hours
- Recommended time to visit this place is 9.00 am – 6.00 pm
How to Reach Fishing Pass
- Bus stop: Isaribitsu Central Bus Stop Fishing boat center (bus)
- Light Rail stop: Yunokawaonsen Station Yu no River Onsen Station (2 kilometers away)
- By taking a Street Car.
- By renting a Bike.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Hakodate before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Hakodate and book an accommodation of your choice.