Hakodate Factory10 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 12-12 Toyokawacho, Hakodate, Hokkaido 040-0065, Japan Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +81-0138277070
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Shopping Center, Family And Kids
Originally built as a Post Office in the early 20th century, the Hakodate Meiji-kan is a shopping complex with a cafe, a music box shop and a glasswork shop. The music box shop is unique in itself and lets you create your own collection of music selection of around 30 or more tunes. The Glasswork shop offers you a chance at trying your hand at blowing class and making your own unique glass art!
If you love wine, stop by at the Hakodate Wine Western Branch- a place where you can taste a variety before you buy a bottle of your favourite sip! The place also has two of the oldest organs in the country! When here, pay a quick visit to the Teddy Bear Museum- a new addition to the mall.
Fun fact: the place has its own concerts that is a highlight for music lovers. For architecture admirers, seeing the beautiful historic building illuminated after dark, is an added perk!
Entrance Ticket Details For Hakodate Factory
Admission fee for the mall is Free.
Teddy Bear Museum
- Adult : Yen 550 (Groups of 15 or more- Yen 500)
- Senior and Junior high : Yen 450 (Groups of 15 or more – Yen 400)
- Elementary : Yen 350 (Groups of 15 or more- Yen 300)
How to Reach Hakodate Factory
- Bus stop: Meijitatemae Bus Stop Meiji Hall (bus)
- Light Rail stop: Uoichibadori Station (Fish market pass station)
- By taking a Street Car.
- By renting a Bike.
- On foot
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Hakodate before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Hakodate and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Hakodate Factory Address: 12-12 Toyokawacho, Hakodate, Hokkaido 040-0065, Japan
- Hakodate Factory Contact Number: +81-0138277070
- Hakodate Factory Timing: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Best time to visit Hakodate Factory(preferred time): 10:30 am - 04:00 pm
- Time required to visit Hakodate Factory: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
2.09% of people who visit Hakodate include Hakodate Factory in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
66.67% of people start their Hakodate Factory visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Hakodate Factory
50% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Hakodate Factory
People normally club together Former British Consulate Of Hakodate and Super Hotel Hakodate while planning their visit to Hakodate Factory.