Motomachi Water Supply PlantCurrently Open
- Address: 1-4 Motomachi, Hakodate 040-0054, Hokkaido, Japan Map
- Phone: +81-138222871
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Family And Kids
Constructed during the Meiji period, the Motomachi Water Supply is a modern water supply facility that can also be seen from the ropeway rides to Mt Hakodate. The place has a small water fountain surrounded by spacious green grass that is adorned with beautiful ethnic trees. A few cherry blossom trees can be seen around the place. In spite of having its roots in the Meiji period, the place is loved for the view it offers- the gorgeous expanse of the strait, distant Mountains with the city lights shimmering at its foothills and neatly paved pathways with white picket fencing. The uncrowded premises make a stroll here, a rather peaceful experience.
Motomachi Water Supply Plant Hours
- The place is closed during Winters.
- For visiting hours, call up the place.
How to Reach Motomachi Water Supply Plant
- Bus stop: Horaimachi Bus Stop Baba Town (bus)
- Light Rail stop: Horaicho Station Baba Town Station
- By taking a Street Car.
- By renting a Bike.
- On foot
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Hakodate before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Hakodate and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Motomachi Water Supply Plant Address: 1-4 Motomachi, Hakodate 040-0054, Hokkaido, Japan
- Motomachi Water Supply Plant Contact Number: +81-138222871
- Time required to visit Motomachi Water Supply Plant: 00:30 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!