Sakuragaoka St.Currently Open
- Address: Kashiwagi-cho, Hakodate 042-0942, Hokkaido, Japan
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Family And Kids, Streets
Covering a small street about 800 meters long, the Sakuragaoka street is lined with Cherry Blossom trees on both sides- forming an ethereal canopy over the entire stretch. Come spring and you have a gorgeous scene straight out of a romantic novel when the trees are entirely covered with delicate pink blossoms that bob merrily above your head. Driving though this road is just as fun but a leisurely walk and clicking a few photos here is ideal if you have some free time your hands. If you love to explore small nooks of a city that are charming but not necessarily crowded, you will love this place.
Sakuragaoka St. Hours
- Recommended time to visit this place is 9.00 am – 5.00 pm.
How to Reach Sakuragaoka St.
- Bus stop : Kashiwagicho Bus Stop Kashiwagi-cho (bus)
- Light Rail stop : Kashiwagicho Station Kashiwagi-machi Station
- By taking a Street Car.
- By renting a Bike.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Hakodate before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Hakodate and book an accommodation of your choice.