Yanagawa Kotsu ParkCurrently Open
- Address: 24-2 Yanagawacho, Hakodate-shi, Hokkaido 040-0015, Japan
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +81-138521637
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Park, Family And Kids
If you love sports or simply want to have some family fun time, head to the Yanagawa Kotsu Park- a go-karting track where you can get an adrenaline kick! The track covers a distance of 500 meters and has power and foot stepping go-karts along with bicycles for smaller children. The replica of actual roads- complete with signs, lane system, and traffic lights, is fun to drive around no matter what your age is.
For tiny tots, the place has a mini train and a small playground area. The best part? Your child gets to learn about traffic rules while having fun! The place has trainers that make the experience safe.
Entrance Ticket Details For Yanagawa Kotsu Park
- Entry to the place is free
- Rental fee: for Go kart
- Junior high school student, elementary school student. If a parent or guardian is to join, an infant is acceptable: Yen 60 per lap
- Elementary school students (first to third graders), infants: Free
- Junior high school student, primary school student. However, infants' bicycles are only for infants (only bicycle): Free
Yanagawa Kotsu Park Hours
- Closed on public holidays.
How to Reach Yanagawa Kotsu Park
- By Bus: Shiratoribashi Bus Stop ,Shiratori bridge (bus)
- By Light Rail: Chuobyoin-Mae Station, Central hospital front station
- By taking a Street Car.
- By renting a Bike.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Hakodate before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Hakodate and book an accommodation of your choice.