Chisuji FallsCurrently Open
- Address: Hakone, Kanagawa Prefecture, Japan Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Family And Kids
Founded by Mr. Enomoto about 100 years back, the small string-like waterfalls that flow down, is the reason why the falls were names Chisuji or 1000 lines. Located on one of the hiking courses of Mount Hakone, these falls are a treat for the eyes. 3 metres wide and 20 metres wide, this fall is not too big in size, but the landscape is a stunning one. The summers have the entire area full of greenery, while autumns has fall colors highlighting the place. These falls are a place of complete serenity.
Entrance Ticket Details For Chisuji Falls
- Entry is free.
How to Reach Chisuji Falls
- Using JR Tokaido Line to Odawara.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Hakone before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Hakone and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Chisuji Falls Address: Hakone, Kanagawa Prefecture, Japan
- Chisuji Falls Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Chisuji Falls(preferred time): 09:00 am - 03:00 pm
- Time required to visit Chisuji Falls: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
5.99% of people who visit Hakone include Chisuji Falls in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
38.1% of people start their Chisuji Falls visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Chisuji Falls
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Chisuji Falls
People normally club together Tamamura Toyoo Life Art Museum and Choanji Temple while planning their visit to Chisuji Falls.