Events and Festivals in Hakone
- Hakone Ekiden: This is one of the most well-known university relay marathon races of the year held between Tokyo and Hakone in Japan on January 2nd and 3rd.
- Lake Ashi Festival: Held on July 31st every year at Hakone Shrine, this festival honors the nine-headed dragon that is said to be residing in Lake Ashi.
- Hakone Daimyo Gyoretsu: Held every year on November 3rd, this parade is to pay tribute to the procession that used to follow the local lord on his travels, during the Edo Period.
- Fuji Shibazakura Festival: This festival of flowers is held yearly from April through May, when moss phlox bloom in abundance over Mount Fuji, giving it a pink blanket.
Trip plans for Hakone
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Hakone
Hakone Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Hakone
General Admission to Pola Museum of Art - including delivery within JapanNew on TripHobo
Duration: 3 Hrs
This beautiful art museum is hidden in Hakone, the museum is surrounded by green and offer a laid-back walking path after you...Book Now
Save 2%Mt Fuji Day Trip: Pirate Ship of Lake Ashi, Mt Fuji 5th Station and Gotemba Premium Outlets including Lunch33 Reviews
Duration: 11 Hrs
Going to multiple famous must-visit Japan attractions withina day! To rideon the Hakone sightseeing cruise "Pirate Ship" and ...
- Events & Festivals in Odawara
- Events & Festivals in Ninomiya
- Events & Festivals in Gotemba
- Events & Festivals in Susono
- Events & Festivals in Hadano
- Events & Festivals in Mishima