Hakone Ropeway1100 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 〒250-0631 Kanagawa-ken, Ashigarashimo-gun, Hakone-machi, Sengokuhara, Japan
- Timings: 08:45 am - 05:30 pm Details
- Phone: +81-0465322205
- Ticket Price: 840 JPY
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: View Point, Family And Kids, Ropeways
Starting from Sounzan station, all the way to Togendai, with Mount Fuji in the backdrop, this ride is nothing short of spectacular. The view from the top has a sheet of sparkling water in Lake Ashi and the formidable beauty of the steaming Owakudani, showing you two very different sides on nature staying in complete harmony. The panoramic view of Mount Fuji is just the cherry of this very stunning cake of nature. This 30 minute journey down the mountain will surely be memorable for you.
Hakone Ropeway Travel Tips
- Passengers are permitted to alight at intermediate stations during the trip. However, passengers should purchase a ticket to their final destination.
Entrance Ticket Details For Hakone Ropeway
- The given price is for a one-way trip from Sounzan to Owakudani.
- For more prices, kindly refer to official website.
- The Odakayu Hakone Free Pass can be used on the entire Hakone Ropeway route.
Hakone Ropeway Hours
- Gondolas depart at approximately one-minute intervals.
How to Reach Hakone Ropeway
- Hakone Museum of Art Bus Station.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Hakone before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Hakone and book an accommodation of your choice.
54.56% of people who visit Hakone include Hakone Ropeway in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
30.92% of people start their Hakone Ropeway visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Hakone Ropeway
93.68% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Hakone Ropeway