Hakone Tozan Cable Car1421 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Ashigarashimo-gun, Kanagawa Prefecture Hakone-machi Gora 1300, 250-0408, Japan
- Phone: +81-0465326823
- Ticket Price: 420 JPY
- Time Required: 00:15 Mins
- Tags: Family And Kids, Cable Car
Climbing up a distance of 1.2 kilometres from Gora station to Sounzan station, is the Hakone Cable Car. The climb is almost a straight line and you can actually see the degree of inclination from your seat, if you look to the back of the cable car. The view from the windows during this ride will leave you absolutely awestruck at the natural beauty. As the car goes through the different stops of the journey, you can see quaint villages and shops on the way.
Entrance Ticket Details For Hakone Tozan Cable Car
- The given price is for a single adult from Gora station to Sounzan station.
- Child: 210 Yen
- For more prices, kindly refer to official website.
Hakone Tozan Cable Car Hours
- The entire ride takes approximately 10 minutes.
How to Reach Hakone Tozan Cable Car
- Chokokunomori Train Station
- Gora Station
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Hakone before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Hakone and book an accommodation of your choice.
72.06% of people who visit Hakone include Hakone Tozan Cable Car in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
44.35% of people start their Hakone Tozan Cable Car visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Hakone Tozan Cable Car
52.92% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Hakone Tozan Cable Car