Hakone Tozan RailwayCurrently Open
- Address: 1-15-1 Shiriyoma, Odawara City, Kanagawa Pref. 250-8550, Hakone, Japan
- Phone: +81-0465326823
- Ticket Price: 670 JPY
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Train Ride
The only mountain railway in Japan, the Hakone Tozan Railway ride will definitely be one you won't forget in a lifetime. At 108 metres above sea level, the scenic ride is 40 minutes long, starting from Hakono-Yumoto station to Gora Station. The beauty of the train ride is the stunning scenery which is different for each season, that will forever be etched in your mind. Spring will decorate the line with cherry blossoms, while hydrangeas will take your breath away in the rains and winters will have a crystalline snowcapped route.
Entrance Ticket Details For Hakone Tozan Railway
- The given price is for a single adult from Odawar station to Gora station.
- Child: 340 Yen
- For more prices, kindly refer to official website.
- For other ticket prices, kindly refer to official website.
Hakone Tozan Railway Timings
- The entire ride takes approximately 40 minutes.
How to Reach Hakone Tozan Railway
- Hakoneyumotoeki Bus Station
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Hakone before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Hakone and book an accommodation of your choice.
45.24% of people who visit Hakone include Hakone Tozan Railway in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
41.04% of people start their Hakone Tozan Railway visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Hakone Tozan Railway
93.67% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Hakone Tozan Railway