How to Reach Hakone
How to reach Hakone
HOW TO GET TO HAKONE
By Air: The closest international airports from Hakone are Haneda Airport and Narita International airports in Tokyo, which are connected to major cities across the world like London, New York and Paris.
- The Tokaido Shinkansen train line is the fastest way to reach Hakone from Tokyo. The train goes from Tokyo to Odawara, and then a transfer from Odawara to the Hakone-Tozan Line will take you to Hakone-Yumoto.
- The affordable way to reach Hakone from Tokyo is to take the Odakyu Odawara Line from Shinjuku station. The Hakone Limited Express is the fastest train on this line.
- "Romancecar" is Odakyu's limited express train that links Shinjuku to Hakone.
- There are also rail connections from Odawara to Nagoya, Kyoto and other locations throughout Japan.
By Bus: The Odakyu Hakone Highway Bus runds from Shinjuku to Gotemba and Hakone.
HOW TO GET AROUND HAKONE
- By Train: The Hakone-Tozan Line connects from Odawara to Gora, via Hakone-Yumoto.
- By Bus: Hakone Tozan Bus services from Odawara and Hakone-Yumoto, cover a wide Hakone area and are very handy for famous sightseeing spots.
- By Cable Car: The Hakone Tozan Cable Car connects from Gora to Souzan.
- By Ropeway: The Hakone Ropeway takes you from Sounzan to Togendai on Lake Ashinoko.
- By Cruise: The Hakone Sightseeing Cruise runs between Moto-Hakone Port, Hakone-machi Port and Togendai Port.
- Other Cities
- How To Reach Kobe
- How To Reach Himeji
- How To Reach Sendai-shi
- How To Reach Nagaoka
- How To Reach Takayama
- How To Reach Chiba
- Nearby Cities
- How To Reach Tokyo
- How To Reach Kyoto
- How To Reach Osaka
- How To Reach Nara
- How To Reach Hiroshima
- How To Reach Nagoya-shi
- How To Reach Narita
- How To Reach Kanazawa-shi
- How To Reach Nikko
- How To Reach Sapporo-shi