Pola Museum Of Art, Hakone
Pola Museum Of Art - A Quick Overview[Contribute/Review]
Address: 1285 Kozukayama, Sengokuhara, Hakone-machi, Ashigarashimo-gun, Kanagawa, 250-0631 Japan
Ticket Price: 1800 JPY
Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
Added 7.7K times in trip plans
Art Museum, Family And Kids
This travel itinerary planner app is ideal to explore the city
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
About Pola Museum Of Art, Hakone
Amidst thickets of beech trees in Senghokura Forest, lies this beautiful art museum displaying works of famous Japanese and European artists. In order to not disrupt the natural beauty of the surroundings, the museum is mainly underground. Illuminated by an advanced fiber optic technology, the works on display are from the private collection of over 40 years of Tsuneshi Suzuki, the son of the founder of the Pola Orbis Group. There are works of renowned artists like Monet, Cezanne, Renoir, Picasso, Chagall, Foujita, Saburosuke and other 19th and 20th century artists.
Pola Museum Of Art Ticket Prices
- Given ticket price is for a single adult.
- Senior discount (over 65): 1600 Yen
- Persons with disabilities and a companion or a carer: 1000 Yen
- For more ticket prices, please refer to official website.
Pola Museum Of Art Opening and Closing Hours
- No admission after 04:30 PM.
- Closed occasionally for display renewal, kindly refer to official website for the same.
How To reach Pola Museum Of Art by Public Transport
- Senkyoro-mae Bus Station.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Hakone before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Hakone and book an accommodation of your choice.