Pola Museum Of ArtCurrently Open
- Address: 1285 Kozukayama, Sengokuhara, Hakone-machi, Ashigarashimo-gun, Kanagawa, 250-0631 Japan
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +81-0460842111
- Ticket Price: 1800 JPY
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art Museums, Family And Kids
Amidst thickets of beech trees in Senghokura Forest, lies this beautiful art museum displaying works of famous Japanese and European artists. In order to not disrupt the natural beauty of the surroundings, the museum is mainly underground. Illuminated by an advanced fiber optic technology, the works on display are from the private collection of over 40 years of Tsuneshi Suzuki, the son of the founder of the Pola Orbis Group. There are works of renowned artists like Monet, Cezanne, Renoir, Picasso, Chagall, Foujita, Saburosuke and other 19th and 20th century artists.
Entrance Ticket Details For Pola Museum Of Art
- Given ticket price is for a single adult.
- Senior discount (over 65): 1600 Yen
- Persons with disabilities and a companion or a carer: 1000 Yen
- For more ticket prices, please refer to official website.
Pola Museum Of Art Hours
- No admission after 04:30 PM.
- Closed occasionally for display renewal, kindly refer to official website for the same.
How to Reach Pola Museum Of Art
- Senkyoro-mae Bus Station.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Hakone before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Hakone and book an accommodation of your choice.
60.48% of people who visit Hakone include Pola Museum Of Art in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
59.6% of people start their Pola Museum Of Art visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Pola Museum Of Art
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Pola Museum Of Art