Pipiwai TrailCurrently Open
- Address: Pipiwai Trail, Haleakala National Park, Near 42 Mile Marker Maui, HI 96713, United States Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +1-8082487375
- Ticket Price: 10 USD
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Forest, Trail, Walking Area, Family And Kids, Valley
Pipiwai trail is one of the most beautiful and best trails of Maui. It is a 4 miles round trip which takes about 2 and a half hours to hike approximately. Pipiwai trail unfolds a string of waterfalls surrounded by lush green forest. The trail runs through Seven Sacred Pools and a Bamboo Forest which gives you an absolute feeing of magic. There are wooden boardwalks constructed to make the hiking easy. The trail culminates to the base of an absolutely stunning 400’ tall Waimoku waterfall. The trail is a photographer’s paradise and gives you a lot of occasions to capture the beauty in your camera. The highlights of the trail include:
- Makahiku Falls
- Oheo’ Gulch stream
- Giant Banyan tree
- Beautiful streams and amazing flora and fauna
- Hawaiian rainforest valley
Pipiwai Trail Travel Tips
- Early start.
- Hiking Boots.
- Check the weather forecast as the area is prone to floods.
- One might not find solitude as it is a crowded place.
- Follow all the signs as there are frequent accidents.
- Food and water are to be carried.
- Do not swim if there is a sign board which prohibits it.
- Other contact number is 808-248-7375.
Entrance Ticket Details For Pipiwai Trail
- USD 10 is to enter Haleakala National Park.
How to Reach Pipiwai Trail
- 12 miles drive from the town of Hana via famous Hana Highway.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Haleakala National Park before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Haleakala National Park and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Pipiwai Trail Address: Pipiwai Trail, Haleakala National Park, Near 42 Mile Marker Maui, HI 96713, United States
- Pipiwai Trail Contact Number: +1-8082487375
- Pipiwai Trail Timing: 24-hrs
- Pipiwai Trail Price: 10 USD
- Best time to visit Pipiwai Trail(preferred time): 04:30 am - 06:30 am
- Time required to visit Pipiwai Trail: 03:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
95% of people who visit Haleakala National Park include Pipiwai Trail in their plan
14.29% of people start their Pipiwai Trail visit around 04 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Pipiwai Trail
90.91% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Pipiwai Trail
People normally club together Waianapanapa State Park and Haleakala Crater while planning their visit to Pipiwai Trail.
People also prefer to end their day with Pipiwai Trail.