About Ehukai Pillbox Hike, Haleiwa
Overview of Ehukai Pillbox Hike
As you traverse the city of Haleiwa, you'll stumble upon Ehukai Pillbox Hike. Missed by most of the visitors, Ehukai Pillbox Hike is unique in its own way.
More about Haleiwa
Personalize your visit to the city by chalking out a plan using Haleiwa trip planner.
Add comfortable hotels to your plan, choose from the recommended hotels in Haleiwa like Backpackers Vacation Inn And Plantation Village, Bento House and Kalani Hawaii Private Lodging.
Share your experience - Rate Ehukai Pillbox Hike, Haleiwa
Absolutely stunning views! Fairly easy hike. Wear tennis shoes, bring water and take lots of photos. 😊 I hiked this with my my two boys, 20 years old and 10 years old. They loved it!
Beautiful views at the top! Was a little different than the other pill boxes. At some steeo spots there were ropes to hang on to. Make sure bring water during the summer. This was pretty fun!
Easy hike. Not stroller friendly. Dogs are welcome. Beautiful views.
Great hike, multiple trails to follow. On some you can find cool caves.
Short hike with less than a mile. Uphill was a bit challenging for little ones and out of shape Aunties. Parking isn't great on a Sunday.
- Other Attractions
- The Citadelle
- Hotel Florita
- Hotel Du Roi Christophe
- Musee De Guahaba
- Quartier Latin
- Sans-souci Palace
- Saut Mathurine
- Barbancourt Rum Distillery
- Other Attractions Hotels
- Budget Hotels Near The Citadelle
- 5 Star Hotels Near Hotel Florita
- 5 Star Hotels Near Hotel Du Roi Christophe
- Luxury Hotels Near Labadee
- 5 Star Hotels Near Musee De Guahaba
- Cheap Hotels Near Quartier Latin
- Budget Hotels Near Sans-souci Palace
- Budget Hotels Near Saut Mathurine
- Hotels Near Barbancourt Rum Distillery
- Cheap Hotels Near Jacmel City Center
- City Tripplans
- 6 Days Trip to haleiwa
- 5 Days Trip to haleiwa
- 3 Days Trip to haleiwa
- 2 Days Trip to haleiwa
- 1 Day Trip to haleiwa
- 7 Days Trip to haleiwa
- 4 Days Trip to haleiwa
- 8 Day Trip to Haleiwa from Corvallis