This is a fun place to spend a few hours trying your luck at the slot machines and table games. It is ideal for late night entertainment or when you’re suffering from jetlag since its open into the wee hours of the morning. The Casino Nova Scotia is located on the waterfront and offers stunning views from throughout the facility. There are several restaurants and lounges within the facility so even if you don’t gamble or your luck runs out, you can enjoy a few drinks and good meal. The casino is connected to the Marriott Halifax Harbourfront via a sheltered walkway that makes it easy to get to in the cold months.
Casino Nova Scotia Travel Tips
- Casino guests must be 19 years of age or older.
- A valid government issued photo ID is required to enter.
- Casino Nova Scotia is a smoke free environment.
Casino Nova Scotia Hours
- Tables Games and Poker Room: Sunday to Thursday- Open until 4.00 am, Fridays & Saturdays- Open until 6.00 am.
How to Reach Casino Nova Scotia
- Upper Water St in Front of Purdys Tower- Bus No 5 & 81
- Edna Restaurant
- Baton Rouge
- The Wooden Monkey
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Halifax before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Halifax and book an accommodation of your choice.
36.84% of people who visit Halifax include Casino Nova Scotia in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
37.27% of people start their Casino Nova Scotia visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Casino Nova Scotia
76.53% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Casino Nova Scotia