Halifax Waterfront Boardwalk, Halifax
About Halifax Waterfront Boardwalk, Halifax
Halifax Waterfront Boardwalk, Halifax - Address, Phone Number
Address: Upper Water St , Halifax, Nova Scotia B3J 3Y5
Time Required: 00:30 Mins
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 7K times in trip plans
Outdoors, Landmark, Observatory, Walking Area, Family And Kids, Adventure, Observation Deck, Nature
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The boardwalk is a 3.8km(2mi) long trail along Halifax’s picturesque waterfront. It stretches from Casino Nova Scotia to Pier 21. The trail is easy and mostly made from wood and paved in some areas. There are several attractions like the Historic Properties and Maritime Museum of the Atlantic along the walk. The stunning views of the harbor with various vessels docked there make a beautiful sight for a pleasant day of walking. The area is extremely tourist-friendly with all amenities and several restaurants and shops along the length of the walk. During peak season one can find ice-cream peddlers, snack stalls, bagpipers and street performers all along the way.
Halifax Waterfront Boardwalk Information
- The boardwalk is wheelchair accessible.
- There are several entry points along the boardwalk.
- There is a Visitor Information Center located at Sackville Landing along the boardwalk.
How To reach Halifax Waterfront Boardwalk by Public Transport
- Bus services with Routes - #2, 4, 5, 6, 82.
Restaurants Near Halifax Waterfront Boardwalk
- Murphy's on the Water
- The Lower Deck
- Waterfront Warehouse
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Halifax before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Halifax and book an accommodation of your choice.
Halifax Waterfront Boardwalk, Halifax Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Mary Clayton Memorial Park
- Cornwallis Park
- Victoria Park
- Seaport Farmer's Market
- Chocolate Lake
- Halifax Stanfield International Airport
- Four Winds Charters - Private Tours
- The Hollis Halifax - A Doubletree Suites By Hilton Hotel
- Norwegian Memorial Stone
- Halifax Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Halifax
- What to See in 48 Hours in Halifax
- What to See in 72 Hours in Halifax
- How to Spend 5 Days in Halifax
- How to Spend 6 Days in Halifax
- How to Spend 7 Days in Halifax