Halifax Waterfront Boardwalk, HalifaxCurrently Open
- Address: Upper Water St , Halifax, Nova Scotia B3J 3Y5, Canada
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +1-9024904000
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Outdoors, Landmark, Observatory, Walking Area, Family And Kids, Adventure, Observation Deck, Nature
About Halifax Waterfront Boardwalk, Halifax
The boardwalk is a 3.8km(2mi) long trail along Halifax’s picturesque waterfront. It stretches from Casino Nova Scotia to Pier 21. The trail is easy and mostly made from wood and paved in some areas. There are several attractions like the Historic Properties and Maritime Museum of the Atlantic along the walk. The stunning views of the harbor with various vessels docked there make a beautiful sight for a pleasant day of walking. The area is extremely tourist-friendly with all amenities and several restaurants and shops along the length of the walk. During peak season one can find ice-cream peddlers, snack stalls, bagpipers and street performers all along the way.
Halifax Waterfront Boardwalk Information
- The boardwalk is wheelchair accessible.
- There are several entry points along the boardwalk.
- There is a Visitor Information Center located at Sackville Landing along the boardwalk.
How To reach Halifax Waterfront Boardwalk by Public Transport
- Bus services with Routes - #2, 4, 5, 6, 82.
Restaurants Near Halifax Waterfront Boardwalk
- Murphy's on the Water
- The Lower Deck
- Waterfront Warehouse
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Halifax before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Halifax and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Halifax Waterfront Boardwalk
95% of people who visit Halifax include Halifax Waterfront Boardwalk in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
38.28% of people start their Halifax Waterfront Boardwalk visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Halifax Waterfront Boardwalk
63.01% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Halifax Waterfront Boardwalk