Events and Festivals in Hallstatt
- 26th October is Austrian National day and is celebrated with soaring insignia throughout the nation.
- 25th December marks the day of Christmas celebrations across the world and Austria Hallstatt celebrates it with heartiness and pure love for the festival.
- 31st December on the New Year’s Eve, fireworks and festivities are an integral part of the Austrian traditions which are celebrated with enthusiasm.
Trip plans for Hallstatt
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Hallstatt
Hallstatt Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Hallstatt
Daily Door to door Shared Shuttle Bus from Hallstatt to Cesky KrumlovNew on TripHobo
Duration: 3 Hrs
We provide a daily door-to-door shared shuttle bus from Hallstatt to Cesky Krumlov, which means that our profesional english ...Book Now
Save 1%Private transfer from Hallstatt to Cesky KrumlovNew on TripHobo
Duration: 3 Hrs
Enjoy hassle-free transportation from Hallstatt to esk Krumlov with this private transfer service. While you leave the naviga...
Save 1%Private One-Way Guided Sightseeing Trip from Hallstatt to Prague via Cesky KrumlovNew on TripHobo
Duration: 10 Hrs
Enjoy private sightseeing tour from Hallstattto Prague via one from most visited towns in the Czech Republic to Cesky Krumlov...
- Events & Festivals in Obertraun
- Events & Festivals in Bad Goisern
- Events & Festivals in Bad Aussee
- Events & Festivals in Schladming
- Events & Festivals in Bad Ischl
- Events & Festivals in Grundlsee