Rudolf's Tower, Hallstatt
About Rudolf's Tower, Hallstatt
Rudolf's Tower, Hallstatt - Address, Phone Number
Address: Rudolfsturm Salzbergstraße 14830 Hallstatt, Austria.
Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
Added 9.9K times in trip plans
Tourist Center, Family And Kids, Tower, Picnic Spot
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Rudolf’s Tower is another attraction that is way above the ground. Standing proudly at 855 meters the place offers an unbeaten look of the whole city. The tower, built in 1282, is named after and constructed by Duke Albrecht I of Austria as a defence for the mine workers on the Salzburg. The place since then has become a huge tourist spot and fascinates thousands of tourists across the world.
Rudolf's Tower Information
- Restaurant is available
How To reach Rudolf's Tower by Public Transport
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Hallstatt before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Hallstatt and book an accommodation of your choice.
Rudolf's Tower, Hallstatt Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Hallstatt Lutheran Church
- Frühstückpension Sarstein
- Skywalk Hallstatt
- Tourismusverband Inneres Salzkammergut Ortsstelle Hallstatt
- Hallstatt Austria
- Hallstatt Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Hallstatt
- What to See in 48 Hours in Hallstatt
- What to See in 72 Hours in Hallstatt
- How to Spend 5 Days in Hallstatt
- How to Spend 6 Days in Hallstatt
- How to Spend 7 Days in Hallstatt