Salzwelten Hallstatt, Hallstatt
About Salzwelten Hallstatt, Hallstatt
Salzwelten Hallstatt, Hallstatt - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Salzwelten Hallstatt(Salt Mine, Salzbergstraße 14830 Hallstatt / Austria)
Ticket Price: 26 EUR
Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
Timings: 09:30 am - 06:30 pm Details
Added 9.8K times in trip plans
Art And Culture, Mine, Historical Site, Tourist Center, Family And Kids, Picnic Spot
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Hallstatt Salt mine is the first mine known to mankind and is a great attraction for tourists. The salt mine is believed to have existed much before 1500 B.C. and takes you through the journey of time. There are many options you can take while going on the trip to the famous salt mine as there are holiday and family packages available. Explore history and be one with the Hallstatt culture and traditions of Hallstatt through this exciting ride.
Salzwelten Hallstatt Information
- Pack warm set of clothes and comfortable shoes.
- Children below the age of 4 are not permitted inside the mine.
Salzwelten Hallstatt Ticket Prices
- The ticket price includes salzbergwerk +Salt mine +Cable car
- salzbergwerk +Salt mine=1900 EuroSalzbergwerk+ Cable car=1300
- EuroSalzbergwerk or cable car=700 Euro
- Children, families, groups, Senior citizens & Students,Military and civil servants have discounted tickets and can be obtained locally or on official website.
How To reach Salzwelten Hallstatt by Public Transport
- Hallstatt (Train) Station
- Funicular railway
- On foot
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Hallstatt before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Hallstatt and book an accommodation of your choice.
Salzwelten Hallstatt, Hallstatt Reviews - Write a Review
Great experience, highly recommended for families. Interesting dive into the past with a tour guide and playful slides and walks into the salt mines. Must take care about the temperatures, it can be quite cold inside. The exit toy-train is a cherry on the cake.
We had a great guide. The attention they give to kids is remarkable. The whole tour is great fun. We had a blast.
Overpriced, underwhelming and a ton of very unpleasant people with no manners. If you are over 10, and not really really into slides and dated light shows, I'd highly recommend to spend your money elsewhere.
Great Place to visit. Just a bit too expensive. The entrance was renewed. There also is a big shop now.
The Universal Studios of salt mines! We were so impressed with how fun this tour was, from the underground slides to the mine train on the way out. They even sell souvenir photos of you on the slide with your speed (km/h) going down the slide. Presentations/videos on the tour cover the geological formation of the salt deposits, archeological discoveries, and the history of the mine and village. Informative and very fun. Plus, they give you an adorable mini-salt canister after the tour.
- Nearby Attractions
- Tourismusverband Inneres Salzkammergut Ortsstelle Hallstatt
- Hallstatt Austria
- Hallstatt Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Hallstatt
- What to See in 48 Hours in Hallstatt
- What to See in 72 Hours in Hallstatt
- How to Spend 5 Days in Hallstatt
- How to Spend 6 Days in Hallstatt
- How to Spend 7 Days in Hallstatt