- Address: Osakaallee 11, 20457 Hamburg, Germany Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: 49-0403747260
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Walking Area, Family And Kids, Neighborhoods
Hafencity is a city in the district of Hamburg, Germany. It is located on the Elbe river islands that were formerly called Kehrwieder and Wandrahm. It was a free port but with the decreased economic importance of free ports in an era of European Union free trade but later changed into office complex. If you want to know how it is the Hamburgers roll, this is the place. Quaint, well-developed, calm and accessible, the neighbourhood is choc-full of boutiques, restaurants, bars, museums, bold architecture, and beautiful people. Soak up the essence of Hamburg here, preferably as you sail through the many canals. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Hamburg itinerary 2 days.
Hafencity Travel Tips
- It’s next to the warehouse district, so you might want ot combine the two experiences.
How to Reach Hafencity
- LaBaracca Chilli Club
- Fillet of Soul
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Hamburg before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Hamburg and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Hafencity Address: Osakaallee 11, 20457 Hamburg, Germany
- Hafencity Contact Number: 49-0403747260
- Hafencity Timing: 24-hrs
- Time required to visit Hafencity: 03:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
43.6% of people who visit Hamburg include Hafencity in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
44.55% of people start their Hafencity visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Hafencity
67.2% of people prefer walking in order to reach Hafencity
People normally club together Miniatur Wunderland and International Maritime Museum while planning their visit to Hafencity.