Hamburger DomCurrently Closed
- Address: Heiligengeistfeld, 20359 Hamburg, Germany
- Timings: 03:00 pm - 11:00 pm Details
- Phone: +4940-428412897
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 05:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Fair
The Hamburger Domis a large family fair that is held every year in central Hamburg, Germany. There are three fairs organised every year: spring, summer and winter making this the biggest and the longest fair in Germany. One of the highlights of Hamburger Dom is the massive fireworks display that happens every Friday night. There are over 250 attractions at Hamburger Dom and some of them are Olympia Looping, the giant Frisbee carousel, Wilde Maus XXL, Auto-Corso, Jekyll & Hyde, Haunted Houses and many more. There are many food and dine options available here.
- Hamburger Dom takes place every year from end of July to end of August.
- Family Day: Every Wednesday discounted prices for all visitors.
- Fireworks: Every Friday 10:30 PM
- Call or check their website for more information on pricing and passes.
- By Car
- By Taxi
- By Subway
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Hamburg before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Hamburg and book an accommodation of your choice.
2.49% of people who visit Hamburg include Hamburger Dom in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
79.66% of people start their Hamburger Dom visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 5 Hrs to see Hamburger Dom
78.57% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Hamburger Dom