Planten Un Blomen Tours
Garden, Park, Waterfall, Play Ground, Wa...
Added 26.5K times in trip plans
About Planten Un Blomen, Hamburg
Though it carries a rather literal name, (Plants and Flowers), the park is actually one of Hamburg’s most popular hangouts. Jog in the morning, picnic in the afternoon and catch light shows, musical concerts and performances in the evening. Children will find the playground here and absolute delight. The Japanse gardens are nothing to sneeze at either; catch them in the right season and you’ll see the cherry blossoms bloom oh so prettily. Fountians lakes and waterfalls abound. The best part is, you can combine all of this with some delicious ice cream fro the cafes all around.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Hamburg before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Hamburg and book an accommodation of your choice.
How To Get To Planten Un Blomen by Public Transport
- St.Petersburger StraBe
Restaurants Near Planten Un Blomen
- Cafe Schoene Aussichten
- Die Neuen Seeterranssen
- CCH Congress Center Hamburg
Book Planten Un Blomen Tickets And Tours
Explore the gems of Hamburg with the best Hamburg tours! Check out the list of top Planten Un Blomen tickets and tours today!
Share your experience - Rate Planten Un Blomen, Hamburg
This place is massive! Much bigger than it appears here on the map. Tons of sections, each with their own specific theme. A lovely place to walk around on a sunny day. Famous for the fountain shows at the main lake.
Lovely park, with lots of nice seating areas to relax in. Throughout the summer they put on the water/light shows, and the music is changed weekly. Good place to meet friends.
Absolutely stunning botanical park in the central district of Hamburg. Completely breathtaking. We spent hours walking through here, taking in the scenery and greenery, playing water canon basketball and drinking beers and coffees at a kiosk while enjoying the water fountain display. A walk through Planten un Blomen is an absolute must-do for Hamburg in spring.
This is a very well designed and artistically planted fairly large size park. I loved the way streams, lakes and high grounds have been created in this park. The selection of trees and large size shrubs is outstanding. I visited this park for all three days that I stayed in Hamburg as it was at a walking distance from my hotel. The calm and serine environment of the park always had a soothing effect.
Hamburg has many green spaces but Planten un Blomen absolutely tops them all. A place for relaxing walks for all ages, this open garden provides a variety of plants and flowers from all over the world, two huge playgrounds, a tranquil and authentic Japanese garden and a tropical greenhouse are just some of the things to see. Went to check it out for a short walk, ended up spending more than 3 hours. A must see.
- Other Attractions
- Ex Stabilimento Florio Delle Tonnare Di Favignana E Formica
- Mare Dei Calamoni,
- Cala Rossa
- Scalo Cavallo
- Grotta Perciata
- Faro Di Punta Marsala
- Cala Rotonda
- Vogliadimare Diving Center Marettimo
- Other Attractions Hotels
- Cheap Hotels Near Ragattisi Birgi
- Budget Hotels Near Favignana City Center
- Hotels Near Ex Stabilimento Florio Delle Tonnare Di Favignana E Formica
- 5 Star Hotels Near Mare Dei Calamoni,
- 5 Star Hotels Near Cala Rossa
- Budget Hotels Near Scalo Cavallo
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Grotta Perciata
- 5 Star Hotels Near Faro Di Punta Marsala
- Luxury Hotels Near Cala Rotonda
- Luxury Hotels Near Vogliadimare Diving Center Marettimo
- City Tripplans
- Hamburg Itinerary 3 Days
- Hamburg Itinerary 7 Days
- Hamburg Itinerary 5 Days
- Hamburg Itinerary 2 Days
- Hamburg Itinerary 6 Days
- Hamburg Itinerary 4 Days
- Hamburg Itinerary 1 Day
- Trip to Berlin, Hamburg, Amsterdam, Copenhagen
- 57 Day Trip to France, Italy, Austria, Germany, Belgium, Monaco, Spain, Sweden, Netherlands, Czech Republic, Poland, Serbia, Hungary from Lisbon
- 61 Day Trip to France, Germany, Italy, Austria, Belgium, Switzerland, Spain, Sweden, Netherlands, Czech Republic, Norway, Denmark from Chico