Sea Glass BeachCurrently Open
- Address: Corner of Cochran and Malibar Road, Hamilton, Bermuda Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Tags: Outdoors, Beach, View Point, Leisure, Family And Kids, Arts And Crafts
Water in this beach crafts the glass items thrown into it to give us sea glasses. The glass items include glass jars, bottles, and pottery items. These items were thrown away or tossed into the sea by careless people but got great form when crafted by sea. Looking like wonder gems, they are found in various shapes and form, designs, and various colors, and look extremely beautiful. It is a very calm place for you to sit and relax in.
- Sea Glass Beach Address: Corner of Cochran and Malibar Road, Hamilton, Bermuda
- Sea Glass Beach Timing: 24-hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!