Art Gallery Of Hamilton259 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 123 King Street West | Hamilton ON | L8P 4S8, Canada
- Timings: 11:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-9055276610
- Ticket Price: 10 CAD
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art Gallery, Family And Kids, Exhibition
One of the oldest public galleries in Canada, the Art Gallery of Hamilton is a delight to every art connoisseur. Home to about10,000 works of art, the gallery sees a huge number of visitors every year. Showcasing mainly Canadian contemporary, historical and European art, the art gallery’s collection is one of the most massive in the country. The award winning painting called Horse and Train is the centerpiece of the exhibition here.
Entrance Ticket Details For Art Gallery Of Hamilton
- The Gallery and the Shop at AGH is open from 11:00 am to 8:00 pm on the first Friday of each month. Free admission to GALLERY LEVEL ONE exhibitions will be from 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm.
- Students/Seniors:$8, Under 5 years: Free, Family: $25.
- Children(6 years to 17 years of age): $4
How to Reach Art Gallery Of Hamilton
- Nearest Bus: King St At Summer Ln, KING at BAY
- Toby's Goodeats
- Anchor Bar
- Burger King
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Hamilton before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Hamilton and book an accommodation of your choice.
86.91% of people who visit Hamilton include Art Gallery Of Hamilton in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
43.21% of people start their Art Gallery Of Hamilton visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Art Gallery Of Hamilton
93.77% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Art Gallery Of Hamilton