Battlefield House Museum89 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 77 King St W, Stoney Creek, ON L8G 5E5, Canada, Hamilton Map
- Timings: 12:00 pm - 04:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-9056628458
- Ticket Price: 7 CAD
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museums, Village, Historical Site, Monument, War Memorial, Family And Kids
Visit this early 19th century home that once belonged to the Gage family. A family of ten children, The Gage family became a strong voice in the village of Stoney Creek. During the War of 1812, the family retreated to their cellar as the Battle of Stoney Creek raged outside. The 100-foot-high Battlefield Monument stands as a symbol of peace and commemorates those soldiers who died on June 6, 1813. Nestled under the scenic Niagara Escarpment, this historic site encompasses 32 acres of parkland divided by Battlefield Creek.
Battlefield House Museum Hours
- Family Pass: $ 16.50, Children : $4.50, Seniors: $5.50
How to Reach Battlefield House Museum
- Nearest Bus Stop: KING at FAIRCOURT, KING opposite BATTLEFIELD
- Scout Cafe Restaurant
- San Remo Food Factory Take Out & Catering
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Hamilton before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Hamilton and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Battlefield House Museum Address: 77 King St W, Stoney Creek, ON L8G 5E5, Canada, Hamilton
- Battlefield House Museum Contact Number: +1-9056628458
- Battlefield House Museum Timing: 12:00 pm - 04:00 pm
- Battlefield House Museum Price: 7 CAD
- Best time to visit Battlefield House Museum(preferred time): 01:00 pm - 03:00 pm
- Time required to visit Battlefield House Museum: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
15.03% of people who visit Hamilton include Battlefield House Museum in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
95% of people start their Battlefield House Museum visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Battlefield House Museum
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Battlefield House Museum
People normally club together Devil's Punchbowl Falls and Eramosa Karst while planning their visit to Battlefield House Museum.