Dundurn CastleCurrently Closed
- Address: 610 York Blvd, Hamilton, ON L8R 3E7, Canada
- Timings: 12:00 pm - 04:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-9055462872
- Ticket Price: 11 CAD
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Castle, Historical Site, Family And Kids
Built by Sir Allan Napier McNab, the Dundurn castle is a 72 room neoclassical mansion that has played host to the likes of Sir John A Macdonald and King Edward VII. Built lavishly on sprawling grounds, this house was made with all the latest technologies of the early 19th Century and cost about $175,000 to build. Still retaining the old world charm, the grand wooden staircase and the opulently decorated rooms remind you of more elegant times.
Entrance Ticket Details For Dundurn Castle
- Seniors/Youth: $9, Children: $5.50
- Family: $27, Infants: Free
How to Reach Dundurn Castle
- Nearest Bus Stop: York Blvd at Dundurn Castle
- Stonewalls Restaurant and Live Music Hamilton
- Guava Restaurant
- Tim Hortons
- Rolly Rocket's BBQ
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Hamilton before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Hamilton and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Hamilton include Dundurn Castle in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
81.25% of people start their Dundurn Castle visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Dundurn Castle
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Dundurn Castle