Events and Festivals in Hamilton
- Literary Festival: Running successfully since the past two decades, the Literary festival that is held in april attracts stalwarts from all over the country. There are a number of discussions, lectures and workshops too.
- Hamilton Music Festival: Features artistes and bands from all over the country , this festival attracts music lovers from all across. It is held in May.
- Annual Dundas International Buskerfest: It combines the beautiful setting of this valley town, it’s wonderful shops and restaurants, arts, hand-made crafts, terrific foods and the world’s best street performers with terrific audiences. It takes place in June.
- Because Beer Craft Beer Festival: Craft beers, home-ale competitions and many more events await you at the Pier 4 Park during July.
- Hamilton Fringe Festival: Also held in July,the fringe festival showcases local talent and fascinating performances. There are a number of fascinating events that take place around this time.
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Hamilton