Snorkelling refers to being in the water with just a diving mask and a shaped tube called the snorkel. Snorkelling is an activity which lets you see the marine life up close and is a major attraction in Hamilton Island; see the majestic creatures of the sea and experience colours and vegetation never seen before. The experience is a must do for every traveller as it is an experience which can only be done in certain places. Hamilton Island is the perfect choice because of the various beautiful reefs around it becomes a hot spot for Snorkelling and diving. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Hamilton Island itinerary 3 days.
Explore Group - Snorkelling And Diving Travel Tips
- Prefer to take a professional with you.
- Wear proper gear and equipment.
- The timings depend on the waves and hence no specific time can be taken into account.
- The price is only for the kit for snorkelling and not for instructor.
- Personal instructors are also available.
Entrance Ticket Details For Explore Group - Snorkelling And Diving
- Other ticket may include gear prices.
- Prices for an instructor.
- There are many tour ships which also provide the facility.
How to Reach Explore Group - Snorkelling And Diving
- On Foot, Shuttle Bus or a Golf Cart.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Hamilton Island before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Hamilton Island and book an accommodation of your choice.
89.28% of people who visit Hamilton Island include Explore Group - Snorkelling And Diving in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
29.63% of people start their Explore Group - Snorkelling And Diving visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Explore Group - Snorkelling And Diving
53.95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Explore Group - Snorkelling And Diving