Explore Group - Snorkelling And DivingCurrently Closed
- Address: Resort Dr, Hamilton Island QLD 4803, Australia
- Timings: 08:30 am - 04:45 pm Details
- Ticket Price: 15 AUD
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Tour, Family And Kids, Adventure, Water Sport, Scuba, Snorkeling
Explore Group - Snorkelling And Diving - Review
Snorkelling refers to being in the water with just a diving mask and a shaped tube called the snorkel. Snorkelling is an activity which lets you see the marine life up close and is a major attraction in Hamilton Island; see the majestic creatures of the sea and experience colours and vegetation never seen before. The experience is a must do for every traveller as it is an experience which can only be done in certain places. Hamilton Island is the perfect choice because of the various beautiful reefs around it becomes a hot spot for Snorkelling and diving. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Hamilton Island itinerary 3 days.
Explore Group - Snorkelling And Diving Information
- Prefer to take a professional with you.
- Wear proper gear and equipment.
- The timings depend on the waves and hence no specific time can be taken into account.
- The price is only for the kit for snorkelling and not for instructor.
- Personal instructors are also available.
Explore Group - Snorkelling And Diving Ticket Prices
- Other ticket may include gear prices.
- Prices for an instructor.
- There are many tour ships which also provide the facility.
How To reach Explore Group - Snorkelling And Diving by Public Transport
- On Foot, Shuttle Bus or a Golf Cart.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Hamilton Island before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Hamilton Island and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Explore Group - Snorkelling And Diving
95% of people who visit Hamilton Island include Explore Group - Snorkelling And Diving in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
27.59% of people start their Explore Group - Snorkelling And Diving visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Explore Group - Snorkelling And Diving
62.38% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Explore Group - Snorkelling And Diving
Explore Group - Snorkelling And Diving Map
Explore Group - Snorkelling And Diving, Hamilton Island Reviews
This review is in relation to the Sunset Dinner Cruise - HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. If you're after a 5 star experience on Hamilton Island, do this. The staff were super friendly, accommodating, I myself don't drink so they were happily able to provide non-alcoholic beverage equivalents. Food was superb, 3 course meal with every course nailing it on flavour, presentation and delivery time. Although it may seem pricey at first, the experience you get for the price is priceless.
Beautiful boat and caring staff. I got sick and they were there with ice and tips, they made me feel way better. And the way the do/explain things was extremely satisfying and kind. Just nice caring good old staff
Wonderful place to stay and visit whatever time you go one of my favourite destinations. And not much travelling to get there since it has its own airport all the planes will get you there within Australia
As not particularly strong swimmers we booked the tour not realising it was more suited to stronger swimmers. However, the team and especially Zoe were fantastic and very accommodating. Zoe stayed with us in the shallow water and went out of her way to show us the beauty of the Great Barrier Reef even though we are not experienced snorkellers. Thanks so much to Zoe and the team at Explore for making our trip an unforgettable experience. Highly recommended!
Amazing experience today at Chaulkie's and Whitehaven. Extremely professional yet fun crew. They are very good at the job, great with the kids and extremely focused on safety of the passengers. The skipper, Trevor, was amazing, Travis, Helena and Scott were also awesome, highly recommend.
All QuestionsExplore group - snorkelling and diving
- International Maritime Organization
- The Crown, Bestplace Inn, Clapham
- United Pentecostal Church Of God
- North Hendon Adath Yisroel Synagogue
- Carole Lambert
- Discoteca Romaneasca Club Funky - West Hendon - London
- BAR Gallery
- CGP London Gallery
- D C London Irish Rifles Co
- New Cross Gate Railway Station
- The Baring Archive Limited
- G.A.P Aquatics
- B N Dudley
- Nero Is Black
- The Arch Climbing Wall - Biscuit Factory