Hamilton Zoo3 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 183 Brymer Rd, Hamilton 3289, New Zealand Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +64-78386720
- Tags: Zoo, Family And Kids
In Hamilton, New Zealand, Hamilton Zoo is a wonderful tourist spot which you can plan to visit with your dear ones. The zoological garden covers 62 acres of land. The zoo was initially opened as a game farm in the year 1969. Over the years, it turned into a zoo where you can spot exotic animals and birds of different kinds. Especially to enjoy bird watching, a lot of tourists come here. You can spot birds like Sun Conures, blue-and-yellow macaws, Princess Parakeets, and parrots of various types. Cheetah, eastern water dragons, zebras, black swans, African painted dogs, giraffes, Asian nilgai, and American bison are some of the wonderful species that the Hamilton Zoo carefully keeps.
How to Reach Hamilton Zoo
- Bus 3 to stop - 183 Brymer Rd (Zoo)
- Hamilton Zoo Address: 183 Brymer Rd, Hamilton 3289, New Zealand
- Hamilton Zoo Contact Number: +64-78386720
- Hamilton Zoo Timing: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!