Events and Festivals in Hampi
- The Hampi festival, or Vijaya Utsav, takes place in January. It is a prominent, three day long, cultural festival with dance, drama, puppetry, music and firework displays.
- There is also Purandaradasa Aradhana, Between January and February, a music festival that commemorates the birthday of Purandaradasa, a much celebrated Hampi poet and composer.
- Various major religious festivals are also celebrated, such as the highly colourful spring festival Holi, which sees the custom of throwing powdered paint everywhere and on everyone.
Trip plans for Hampi
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Hampi
Hampi Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Hampi
Save 20%5-Day 4-Night Tour to the Ruins at Hampi from Mumbai
Duration: 5 Days
Hampi, a stunning city with a glorious past. On this guided tour, you will be exploring the opulence of this City Of Ruins. A...
Save 21%Ride through History - Cycle Tour of Hampi
Duration: 4 Hrs
Get an exhilarating perspective of Hampi by cycling and visiting most of the main attractions in Hampi, which inclu...
- Events & Festivals in Virupapuragaddi
- Events & Festivals in Anegundi
- Events & Festivals in Sandur
- Events & Festivals in Hagaribommanahalli
- Events & Festivals in Siruguppa
- Events & Festivals in Sindhanur