How to Reach Hampi, India
The Easiest Way to Reach Hampi
- By Train: Hospet Junction (IR station code: HPT) is 13 km away. Trains run to Bangalore, Hyderabad and Goa. You can also travel Mysore-Hubli-Hospet or direct Mysore-Hospet (Hampi Express).
- By Car: NH4, NH7 and NH 14 all lead into Hampi.
- By Bus: The Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation runs buses between Hospet and Bangalore, Mysore and Gokarna.
- By Bicycle: One of the best ways to get around Hampi. Renting a bike will cost you about Rs 60–70.
- By Rickshaw: Hiring a rickshaw driver for a whole day (Rs. 700) + hiring an official Karnataka Travel guide at the tourist office (Rs. 500). These guides can be contacted online.
- By Scooter: Renting one will give you much greater freedom of movement, and you wont’ have to hurry through the attractions. Plan to spend on about 2 litres of petrol. WARNING! Rent only scooters with Yellow License Plates on them!
Are you looking for a Hampi travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
How to Reach Hampi from Nearby Cities
|Hospet to Hampi||7.01 km||7 mins|
|Chitradurga to Hampi||29.5 km||29 mins|
How to Reach Cities Near Hampi
- How to reach Chikmagalur
- How to reach Kulem
- How to reach Ankola
- How to reach Sanguem
- How to reach Agonda
- How to reach Bainguinim
- How to reach Sakleshpur
- How to reach Panaji
- How to reach Udupi
- How to reach Agra
- How to reach Leh
- How to reach Mumbai
- How to reach Delhi
- How to reach Amritsar
- How to reach Chennai