Haena State Park66 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Kapaa, HI 96746, USA, United States Map
- Phone: +1-8082743444
- Tags: Trail, Park, Family And Kids, Nature
Haena State Park is a massive state park located in Kauai County in Hawaii. It’s a 230-acre scenic park which is at the end of the Kuhio Highway and on the Northern shore of the Hawaiian island of Kaua’i. Ha’ena State Park is also known as “end of the road” as it marks the end point of the Kuhio Highway. The gorgeous state park is a paradise for hikers who can choose from around 8 nature trails, enjoy long walks, access a beautiful beach, visit 4000-year-old sea caves and even see ancient sites.
- Haena State Park Address: Kapaa, HI 96746, USA, United States
- Haena State Park Contact Number: +1-8082743444
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!