Events and Festivals in Hangzhou
- International Qiantang River Tidal Bore Watching Festival: February.
- West Lake Expo: Happens in March and is one of the major events in Hangzhou.
- International Cartoon and Animation Festival, China: April and May.
- Hangzhou Dragon boat festival: Happening in June, this is one of the most colorful festivals in Hangzhou.
- The Mid-Autumn Festival: One of the most significant festivals of China, it is a harvest festival celebrated by ethnic Chinese and Vietnamese people and is held on the full moon night on the 15th day of the eighth month in the Chinese Han calendar which is between September to October according to English calendar.
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Hangzhou
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Hangzhou
Unveil the Charm of Hangzhou - Half-Day Sightseeing Tour12 Reviews
Duration: 5 HrsBook Now
Day Tour to Discover the Secrets of Hangzhou's Tea Culture17 Reviews
Duration: 6 HrsBook Now
Best of Hangzhou: A Comprehensive Tour of the City's Top Sights109 Reviews
Duration: 8 HrsBook Now
Private Two Days Hangzhou Highlights Tour - Soul of Hangzhou2 Reviews
Duration: FlexibleBook Now