Events and Festivals in Hangzhou
- International Qiantang River Tidal Bore Watching Festival: February.
- West Lake Expo: Happens in March and is one of the major events in Hangzhou.
- International Cartoon and Animation Festival, China: April and May.
- Hangzhou Dragon boat festival: Happening in June, this is one of the most colorful festivals in Hangzhou.
- The Mid-Autumn Festival: One of the most significant festivals of China, it is a harvest festival celebrated by ethnic Chinese and Vietnamese people and is held on the full moon night on the 15th day of the eighth month in the Chinese Han calendar which is between September to October according to English calendar.
Trip plans for Hangzhou
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Hangzhou
Hangzhou Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Hangzhou
Save 7%Private Hangzhou Half Day Sightseeing TourNew on TripHobo
Duration: 5 Hrs
Save time and money by booking this half day sightseeing tour to explore the nature, tea culture and history of the ancient c...
Save 7%Private Tour: Hangzhou Tea Culture Day Tour4 Reviews
Duration: 6 Hrs
Longjing tea is considered one of best China teas and Hangzhou is known for producing the best Longjing tea in China. The tea...
Save 6%Private Tour: Ultimate Hangzhou Sightseeing Tour36 Reviews
Duration: 8 Hrs
This comprehensive full-day tour of Hangzhou delivers you by private vehicle to notable highlights: Take a boat ride around t...
Save 7%Private Two Days Hangzhou Highlights Tour - Soul of HangzhouNew on TripHobo
Duration: 2 Days
As one of seven ancient capitals in China, the long history and the splendid culture endow Hangzhou with profoundness. Hangzh...
- Events & Festivals in Shaoxing
- Events & Festivals in Haining
- Events & Festivals in Huzhou
- Events & Festivals in Jiaxing
- Events & Festivals in Pinghu
- Events & Festivals in Yiwu