Fei Lai FengCurrently Open [Closes at 05:00 pm]
- Address: Lingxi South Road, Xihu Distict, Hangzhou 310000, China
- Timings: 07:30 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: 571-87969691
- Ticket Price: 45 CNY
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Temple, Cave, Statue, Family And Kids, Peak
Standing next to the Temple of Soul’s retreat (Lingyin temple), this nature’s bounty is a must-visit in Hangzhou. This 700 feet tall peak is surrounded by tales and legends and is a pure limestone mountain unlike the other sandstone mountains in the West Lake scenic area. Huge stone formations in different shapes like a flying dragon, a running elephant, a crouching tiger, and a fleeing monkey adorn the Fei Lai Feng. The other side of the peak is the pavilion names Cui Wei which was erected to immortalise the national hero Yue Fei.
The caves of this mountain are home to 330 stone statues dating back to 10th to 14th century. There are around 500 different statues of Buddha; the Laughing Buddha being the most popular.
Fei Lai Feng Travel Tips
- The visitors combine the visit to Fei Lai Feng with Lingyan temple.
Entrance Ticket Details For Fei Lai Feng
- You can buy the tickets of Lingyan temple at the Fei Lai Feng.
How to Reach Fei Lai Feng
- Tourism Bus No. 1 (Y1), Tourism Bus No. 2 (Y2), 7/K7, Y13, K807/K837
- Lingyin vegetarian restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Hangzhou before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Hangzhou and book an accommodation of your choice.
18.25% of people who visit Hangzhou include Fei Lai Feng in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
43.48% of people start their Fei Lai Feng visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Fei Lai Feng
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Fei Lai Feng