Hangzhou Songcheng, Hangzhou
About Hangzhou Songcheng, Hangzhou
Hangzhou Songcheng, Hangzhou - Address, Phone Number
Address: 148 Zhijiang Road, Xihu, Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 09:00 am - 09:00 pm Details
Added 3.6K times in trip plans
Outdoors, Scenic Drive, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Located southwest to the West Lake scenic area, Songcheng is nestled in the Wuyun Mountain in the north and Qingtang River in south. You can get the glimpse of the folk culture of the Song Dynasty residents, in this Song Dynasty park- a real life museum which is divided into several sections like Riverside Scene at the Pure Moon Festival, the Nine Dragon Column Complex Area, Immortal Mountain Area and South Song Dynasty Palace Area.
Wander on the ancient streets and catch the folk performances; most famous of them being Thousand Year’s Feeling of Song Dynasty Town.
Hangzhou Songcheng Information
- Souvenir shops, eateries are available.
Hangzhou Songcheng Ticket Prices
- Combined tickets of park and the performances are available.
How To reach Hangzhou Songcheng by Public Transport
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Hangzhou before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Hangzhou and book an accommodation of your choice.
Hangzhou Songcheng, Hangzhou Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Viewing Fish At Flower Pond
- Zhong Shan Zhong Lu
- Hangzhou Citynest Youth Hostel
- Jiushu Apartment
- Ling Yin Lu
- Daoyuan Taoist Temple
- Jinma Palace
- Qian Dao Hu Feng Wei
- Hu Xueyan's Former Residence
- Hangzhou Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Hangzhou
- What to See in 48 Hours in Hangzhou
- What to See in 72 Hours in Hangzhou
- How to Spend 5 Days in Hangzhou
- How to Spend 6 Days in Hangzhou
- How to Spend 7 Days in Hangzhou