How to Reach Hangzhou, China
The Easiest Way to Reach Hangzhou
HOW TO GET TO HANGZHOU
- By Air: Hangzhou international airport is the major airport of the city and there are regular flights to Hangzhou from Beijing and Hong Kong. There are international flights from Amsterdam, Delhi, Kuala Lumpur, Tokyo, Osaka, Bangkok, Seoul, and Singapore. You can hire a taxi or take the shuttle bus service to get to the city centre which is around 30 kilometres away.
- By Bus: Hangzhou has four major bus stations and each station serves buses to different directions. There are buses to Hangzhou, Shanghai, Nanjing and Wuzhen.
- By Train: There are frequent and convenient high speed trains connecting Hangzhou and Shanghai. There are also trains offered to Guangzhou, Beijing, Chengdu and all the stations in between.
- By Ferry: There is a ferry service along the Hangzhou-Beijing Grand Canal to the north of Hangzhou.
HOW TO GET AROUND HANGZHOU
- By Bus: Having an extensive network all over the city, Bus is the major mode of transportation in Hangzhou.
- By Taxi: Taxis are expensive but quick to get around Hangzhou. Although, the taxi drivers do not necessarily understand English and you have to describe your destination by pointing it on the map.
- By Subway: Hangzhou subway line is under construction and a few lines are already opened to commute around the city.
- By Water Bus: There are some attractions that can be reached by water bus as well as special water bus trips in Hangzhou. There are also passenger boats running from Grand Canal to the Qiantang River. A ride on the water bus is one of the must-do things in Hangzhou.
Explore the route planner online for your visit to Hangzhou and create a flawless plan in few simple steps!
Modes of Transportation in Hangzhou
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Hangzhou. The most preferred mode of transport in Hangzhou is Working from Home.
Average distance: 6.17 km Average time: 18.33 min
Bike 33.33%Bike 15 min Overall average time for 3.5 kms 15 min
Motorbike 33.33%Motorbike 15 min Overall average time for 3 kms 15 min
- How to Reach Cities Near Hangzhou
- How to reach Huzhou
- How to reach Suzhou
- How to reach Yixing
- How to reach Ningbo
- How to reach Wuxi
- How to reach Shanghai
- How to reach Huangshan
- How to reach Nanjing
- How to reach Gaoyou
- How to Reach Top Cities in China
- How to reach Beijing
- How to reach Shenyang
- How to reach Xian
- How to reach Shenzhen
- How to reach Qingdao
- How to reach Nanning
- How to reach Yangshuo
- How to reach Fengtai
- How to reach Sui'anzhen
- How to Reach Cities Around the World
- How to reach Paris
- How to reach Prague
- How to reach Rome
- How to reach Rio De Janeiro
- How to reach London
- How to reach Miami
- How to reach Fontaine-henry
- How to reach Kungshamn
- How to reach Mandeville