Leifeng Pagoda15 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 15 Nanshan Rd, Xihu Qu, Hangzhou Shi, Zhejiang Sheng, China, 310000 Map
- Timings: 08:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +865-7187982111
The Leifeng Pagoda is a beautiful bronze 5 story pagoda located on Sunset Hill South of the West Lake in Hangzhou, China. It was originally built in 975 A.D but after it collapsed, re-built in 2002 and is the oldest bronze pagoda in China. The present Leifeng Pagoda is made up of three parts- the pedestal, the body and the top portion. The pagoda’s roof is covered with bronze tiles which looks like terracotta tiles. Beneath the roof hang beautiful bronze chimes which make lovely sounds when the wind blows. Visitors can get marvelous views from the top of the nearby Jungci Temple and landscapes of the West Lake as well as the city of Hangzhou from a distance.
- Leifeng Pagoda Address: 15 Nanshan Rd, Xihu Qu, Hangzhou Shi, Zhejiang Sheng, China, 310000
- Leifeng Pagoda Contact Number: +865-7187982111
- Leifeng Pagoda Timing: 08:00 am - 08:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
1.49% of people who visit Hangzhou include Leifeng Pagoda in their plan
50% of people start their Leifeng Pagoda visit around 1 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Leifeng Pagoda
50% of people prefer walking in order to reach Leifeng Pagoda
People normally club together Three Pools Mirroring The Moon and Prince Bay Park while planning their visit to Leifeng Pagoda.
People also prefer to keep themselves free for an entire day while exploring Leifeng Pagoda.