Prince Bay ParkCurrently Closed
- Address: Taiziwan Gate, Nanshan Road, Xihu District, Hangzhou, China
- Timings: 08:30 am - 04:30 pm Details
- Ticket Price: 10 CNY
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Garden, Park, Landmark, Observatory, Family And Kids
Prince Bay Park - Review
This is a traditional Chinese landscaped garden which is a part of the West Lake scenic. This park flaunts the elegant and timeless style of landscaping where natural beauty is combined with manmade creativity.
Attracting huge crowds, this park is an alluring sight with blooming flowers and pretty apple and cherry trees. Spread over 197 acres, this is a popular place to spend lazy afternoons. And from late March to late April, there are around 300,000 tulips that adorn the park.
Also a popular local wedding venue, if you are lucky, you could catch up a traditional Chinese wedding on your visit.
Prince Bay Park Information
- Ideal for day-long picnics, lazy afternoons or for a play with kids.
How To reach Prince Bay Park by Public Transport
- Bus no K4, 504, tourist bus line 1, 2, 3 and 5
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Hangzhou before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Hangzhou and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Prince Bay Park
95% of people who visit Hangzhou include Prince Bay Park in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
40.47% of people start their Prince Bay Park visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Prince Bay Park
93.8% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Prince Bay Park
Prince Bay Park Map
Prince Bay Park Trips
Prince Bay Park, Hangzhou Reviews
All QuestionsPrince bay park
- Eleele Baptist Church
- Episcopal Church On West Kauai
- Kauai Sea Tours
- Holo Holo Charters
- Captain Andy's Sailing Adventures
- Port Allen Small Boat Harbor
- King's Chapel Eleele
- Bubbles Below Scuba Charters
- Kauai Charter Sportfishing
- Glass Beach
- Queensbath Princeville Kauai
- Kauai Charter Sport Fishing
- Actors - Ames Community Theater
- Wakefield Woods
- The Space For Ames