Are you looking for what to do in Hangzhou?
PLACES TO SEE
- West Lake scenic area: The huge natural bounty that features all the major attraction of Hangzhou like Prince Bay Park, Fei Lai Feng, Lingyin temple, Yue Fei Mausoleum, Six Harmonies Pagoda, Ping Hu Qiu Yue.
- Hangzhou Songcheng: The real-life museum that depicts the local culture and lifestyle of Song dynasty residents.
- Museums: China national silk museum, Traditional Chinese medicine museum, Southern Song Dynasty Official Kiln Museum.
- Xixi National Wetland Park
- Grand Canal: The largest canal in the world dating back to 2000 years and a UNESCO world heritage site.
WHERE TO BE
- Roam, shop and eat at the Qinghefang Ancient Street.
- Go on thrilling rides in Hangzhou Paradise Park.
- Relax in the botanical gardens.
- Go on a trip to Thousand Isltes Lake.
Below we have a list of things to do in Hangzhou and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Hangzhou getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Hangzhou with confidence.