Thousand Islets LakeCurrently Open
- Address: Qiandaohu Town, Chun'an County 311700, China, Hangzhou
- Timings: 08:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: 571-64831113
- Ticket Price: 150 CNY
- Time Required: 05:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Lake
Located at around 150 kilometres from Hangzhou as well as Huangshan, Thousands Islets Lake is a popular tourists’ resort in China. Deriving its name from the 1078 islets that dot it, it is the largest Forest Park in china and receives around four million visitors every year.
Crystal clear waters, verdant forests, unique flora and fauna, daunting peaks, exotic rock formations and distinct gorges are some of the key features of the Thousand Islet Lake. There are also fee cultural relics and ancient structures worth a visit.
Attractions in the scenic area include:
- Plum peak (Meifeng) Islet
- Five dragons (Wulong) Scenic area
- Longshan Islet
- Heaven pool (Tianchi)
Visitors can take a cruise ride to enjoy the beauty of Thousand Islets Lake.
Thousand Islets Lake Travel Tips
- Many visitors prefer taking a trip to the Thousand Islets Lake for 2 to 3 days and fair number of lodging-boarding is available in the nearby Chun’an County.
- Cruise rides are available
- Guided tours are available
- There are few eateries available and the cruise or the guided tours have pantries.
Entrance Ticket Details For Thousand Islets Lake
- The departure timings of different cruises may vary.
- The ticket price for December, January, February: CNY 120.
- Cruise rides have separate charges.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Hangzhou before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Hangzhou and book an accommodation of your choice.
10.69% of people who visit Hangzhou include Thousand Islets Lake in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
91.67% of people start their Thousand Islets Lake visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 5 Hrs to see Thousand Islets Lake
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Thousand Islets Lake