A rare urban wetland- Xixi National wetland park is located at the western part of Hangzhou and is known for its ecological abundance. Alluring landscape, profound culture and mind-blowing natural beauty make it an adorable sight to visit.
Attractions within the wetland park:
- Three causeways: Causeway Fu, Causeway Lu, Causeway Shou
- Ten sights: Water Mirroring Red Persimmons, Exhibition of Dragon Boat Culture, Lotus Flower Eco-Reserve Area, Charm of Hong's Villa, Boat-rowing in the Moonlight, Xixi Plum Villa, Gao's Villa and Hezhu.
Go for a boat rowing ride in the moonlight and taste the local delicacies at Fog and water fishing village. Both land routes and river routes are available to tour the entire area. Try and catch the dragon boat festival to experience the local culture of Xixi National wetland Park.
- Xixi National Wetland Park can accept only 3000 visitors daily, hence reservation is advised.
- When taking the land route to explore the area, make sure you don’t get lost.
- There is free shuttle bus from Leifeng Pagpda on the south bank of the West Lake to Xixi Wetland every half an hour from 9:00 to 2:30 pm. Passengers who hold the entrance tickets for the Xixi Wetland can get on the bus.
- The boat ride has separate charges: Battery boat: CNY 60, Rowing Boat: CNY 100
- Bus no. K506, K193, K310, Y13, sightseeing line 1
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Hangzhou before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Hangzhou and book an accommodation of your choice.
52.62% of people who visit Hangzhou include Xixi National Wetland Park in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
81.97% of people start their Xixi National Wetland Park visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Xixi National Wetland Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Xixi National Wetland Park