Xixi National Wetland Park, Hangzhou
About Xixi National Wetland Park, Hangzhou
Xixi National Wetland Park, Hangzhou - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Xihu, Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China
Ticket Price: 80 CNY
Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
Timings: 08:30 am - 05:30 pm Details
Added 3K times in trip plans
Outdoors, Park, Educational Site, Leisure, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
A rare urban wetland- Xixi National wetland park is located at the western part of Hangzhou and is known for its ecological abundance. Alluring landscape, profound culture and mind-blowing natural beauty make it an adorable sight to visit.
Attractions within the wetland park:
- Three causeways: Causeway Fu, Causeway Lu, Causeway Shou
- Ten sights: Water Mirroring Red Persimmons, Exhibition of Dragon Boat Culture, Lotus Flower Eco-Reserve Area, Charm of Hong's Villa, Boat-rowing in the Moonlight, Xixi Plum Villa, Gao's Villa and Hezhu.
Go for a boat rowing ride in the moonlight and taste the local delicacies at Fog and water fishing village. Both land routes and river routes are available to tour the entire area. Try and catch the dragon boat festival to experience the local culture of Xixi National wetland Park.
Xixi National Wetland Park Information
- Xixi National Wetland Park can accept only 3000 visitors daily, hence reservation is advised.
- When taking the land route to explore the area, make sure you don’t get lost.
- There is free shuttle bus from Leifeng Pagpda on the south bank of the West Lake to Xixi Wetland every half an hour from 9:00 to 2:30 pm. Passengers who hold the entrance tickets for the Xixi Wetland can get on the bus.
Xixi National Wetland Park Ticket Prices
- The boat ride has separate charges: Battery boat: CNY 60, Rowing Boat: CNY 100
How To reach Xixi National Wetland Park by Public Transport
- Bus no. K506, K193, K310, Y13, sightseeing line 1
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Hangzhou before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Hangzhou and book an accommodation of your choice.
Xixi National Wetland Park, Hangzhou Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Yuqian North Station
- Longjing Teahouse
- He Fang Jie
- Nine Creeks Meandering Through A Misty Forest
- Qiao Xi Li Shi Jie Qu
- Wuzhen Guest House
- Longjing Tea Franchise Store
- The Grand Canyon In West Zhejiang
- Hangzhou Zoo
- Xixi Wetland Park
- Hangzhou Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Hangzhou
- What to See in 48 Hours in Hangzhou
- What to See in 72 Hours in Hangzhou
- How to Spend 5 Days in Hangzhou
- How to Spend 6 Days in Hangzhou
- How to Spend 7 Days in Hangzhou