This incredible zoo’s faced quite a number of problems: poor management, WWI, WWII, frequent ownership transfer and debt crises. Fed up, they finally threw $110 million at it and now the amount of fun you’ll have here is enough to leave you with brain damage.
It’s divided into 7 distinct themes:
- Zambezi: For the African Savannah with it’s own river ride and trading post
- Gorilla Mountain: The apes are found at the end of a deeply informative evolution diorama.
- Yukon Bay: The glory of Canada with wolves, prairie dos and bison.
- Jungle Palace: Indian exotica with elephants, tigers, leopards and snakes.
- Outback: Australia’s kangaroos, emus, wombats and the Pub-themed aviary.
- Mullewap: Where kids can get up close and personal with the animals.
The winter snow and ice add whole lot of Christmassy activity! The best part about this zoo is that instead of outrightly defined zones, it seems to take you from world to world.
Erlebnis Zoo Hannover Travel Tips
- The sealion show at 01:30 pm is brilliant.
Entrance Ticket Details For Erlebnis Zoo Hannover
- Entry is free under three years.
- EUR 13.50 for 3-5 year olds.
- EUR 19 for 17-23 year olds.
- EUR 9 for dog.
How to Reach Erlebnis Zoo Hannover
- Tram 11 stop Zoo.
- Meyer’s Inn at the Zoo.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Hannover before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Hannover and book an accommodation of your choice.
59.95% of people who visit Hannover include Erlebnis Zoo Hannover in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
91.41% of people start their Erlebnis Zoo Hannover visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 5 Hrs to see Erlebnis Zoo Hannover
93.95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Erlebnis Zoo Hannover
Hi my question is I want to reserve ticket for zoo we are 3 me my son and husband and my son is 2 year should I take one ticket for him ? Or it’s freeAnswer Report Abuse