Erlebnis Zoo HannoverCurrently Closed
- Address: Adenauerallee 3, 30175 Hannover, Germany
- Timings: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: 25 EUR
- Time Required: 05:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Wildlife Park, Zoo, River, Family And Kids, Nature, Rides
Erlebnis Zoo Hannover - Review
This incredible zoo’s faced quite a number of problems: poor management, WWI, WWII, frequent ownership transfer and debt crises. Fed up, they finally threw $110 million at it and now the amount of fun you’ll have here is enough to leave you with brain damage.
It’s divided into 7 distinct themes:
- Zambezi: For the African Savannah with it’s own river ride and trading post
- Gorilla Mountain: The apes are found at the end of a deeply informative evolution diorama.
- Yukon Bay: The glory of Canada with wolves, prairie dos and bison.
- Jungle Palace: Indian exotica with elephants, tigers, leopards and snakes.
- Outback: Australia’s kangaroos, emus, wombats and the Pub-themed aviary.
- Mullewap: Where kids can get up close and personal with the animals.
The winter snow and ice add whole lot of Christmassy activity! The best part about this zoo is that instead of outrightly defined zones, it seems to take you from world to world.
Erlebnis Zoo Hannover Information
- The sealion show at 01:30 pm is brilliant.
Erlebnis Zoo Hannover Ticket Prices
- Entry is free under three years.
- EUR 13.50 for 3-5 year olds.
- EUR 19 for 17-23 year olds.
- EUR 9 for dog.
How To reach Erlebnis Zoo Hannover by Public Transport
- Tram 11 stop Zoo.
Restaurants Near Erlebnis Zoo Hannover
- Meyer’s Inn at the Zoo.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Hannover before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Hannover and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Erlebnis Zoo Hannover
91.19% of people who visit Hannover include Erlebnis Zoo Hannover in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
91.41% of people start their Erlebnis Zoo Hannover visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 5 Hrs to see Erlebnis Zoo Hannover
93.95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Erlebnis Zoo Hannover
Erlebnis Zoo Hannover Trips
Erlebnis Zoo Hannover, Hannover Reviews
Amazing experience! A little bit expensive, but it's worth it for all the shows! Plan a whole day trip to the zoo to enjoy every corner! Very clean, friendly staff, nice habitats for the animals and big spaces.
Great zoo, definetly worth a visit who loves the animals. One of the best zoo in Europe, the living circumstances and the environmental of the animals are outstanding. The seal show was awesome and also the eagle flew between the audience. The staff are great seems that they really love the animals. The ticket price was 53 € for a couple , that is little bit pricy but all show were included.
Very beautiful zoo with a lot of space for the animals. What I like so much about the zoo are the different themes such as Yukon Bay or India. They always build new themes in the zoo and it makes a lot of fun visiting. It is a good place to go to with family. You should plan a day trip because there are a lot of options for shows and also for food which is has different offers in each area.
Great adventure, beautiful created landscapes, great deal after work - 9 Euro 16.30 - 18.00pm. I've loved the polar bear show and the elephants ❤️ Amazing zoo, the best I've seen so far!
Lovely zoo. Very well structured with lots of activities for the kids and a large variety of animals.