Events and Festivals in Hannover
- January: ABF - Car, boat and leisure craft fair takes place at the Hanover Messegelande.
- March: CeBIT - One of the world's premier annual technology fairs at the Hanover Exhibition Grounds.
- April: Hanover Messe - Industrial technology fair at the Hanover Exhibition Grounds.
- May: International Jazz Festival – Highly popular and held in May or June.
- Masala - World music festival that attracts tens od thousands of music lovers.
- International Fireworks Competition –Some of the best fireworks artists ever light up in Grosser Garden, Herrenhausen.
- June: Royal Gardens Light Show at Grosser Garden.
- Weltmusikfestival– just a series of uber-cool concerts.
- July: Marksmen's Festival (Schutzenfest) – shooting festival in the Old Town and Schutzenplatz.
- Niedersachsen Festival –The Germanic folk fill the streets with their flavor.
- August: Altstadtfest–More music.
- Maschseefest - Beer, music and theatre and fireworks at the lake.
- September: International Fireworks Festival – The spectacular ending to the event that started in May.
- Swinging Hanover –autumn and jazz… what could go wrong?
- October: Oktoberfest – no explanation needed.
- November: Mimuse–Comedy and cabaret at the Langenhagen Theatre.
- December: Weihnachtsmarkt–Local artists get into the Christmas spirit.
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Hannover
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Hannover
SEA LIFE Hannover Ticket49 Reviews
Duration: 2 HrsBook Now