Sea Life Hannover215 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Herrenhauser Strasse 4A, 30419 Hannover, Germany
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:30 pm Details
- Phone: 495911-123300
- Ticket Price: 16 EUR
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Aquarium, Family And Kids
A very standard aquarium, the place nevertheless has covered it’s basics: sharks, octopus, rays, piranhas and turtles. If you’re in Hannover, and you’ve nothing else to do, sure, this place is worth a visit, but there are better aquariums around the world. A common complaint among visitors is that it’s way too overprices for the experience. Another complaint is that the place is too small for the large crowd it draws and so the visit can become irritating. Still, the tanks are thematically differentiated.
Sea Life Hannover Travel Tips
- The Queues can be really long and hence try booking in advance.
- The crowds may not be your thing.
- Check the website to see your preferred feeding times.
- You can interact with the rock pool.
Entrance Ticket Details For Sea Life Hannover
- EUR 9.50 of you buy tickets online.
- Way cheaper for kids.
Sea Life Hannover Hours
- Last entry is 90 minutes before closing.
How to Reach Sea Life Hannover
- Tram 4 and 5 HerrenhauserGarten.
- Sultan Palace
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Hannover before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Hannover and book an accommodation of your choice.
26.81% of people who visit Hannover include Sea Life Hannover in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
52% of people start their Sea Life Hannover visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Sea Life Hannover
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Sea Life Hannover