Wilhelm-busch MuseumCurrently Open [Closes at 06:00 pm]
- Address: Georgengarten, 30167 Hannover, Germany
- Timings: 11:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: 495911-169999
- Ticket Price: 4 EUR
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Specialty Museums
Ever been in a museum that’s collected almost nothing but satirical art? Caricatures by Wilhelm abound at this quirky attractions, and other collectors and artists saw fit to grace this place with their own works. With art that covers a period of the last four centuries, aside from Wilhelm’s work, the museum also owns:
- Paul Flora, 370 works
- Hanns Erich Kohler, 4,383 works
- Volker Kriegel, over 700 works
- Friedrich Karl Waechter, 3,400 works
- Ronald Searle, 2,200 works
The museum also hosts travelling exhibitions around this same theme and some of these have included Walt Disney and Herge.
- Check out the museum shop and cafe.
- EUR 2.50 for 6–16, students and unemployed.
- Tram 4 and 5 stop Schneider/Wilhelm-Busch.
- Restaurant und Cafe Steintormasch.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Hannover before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Hannover and book an accommodation of your choice.
30.02% of people who visit Hannover include Wilhelm-busch Museum in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
70.49% of people start their Wilhelm-busch Museum visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Wilhelm-busch Museum
56.9% of people prefer walking in order to reach Wilhelm-busch Museum
Very fun, interesting and unique. The bar is cozy and their coffee was good too.
Absolutely awesome place, do really recommend to visit if you'll have some spare time nearby.
This is a great exhibition. Beautiful building. Short walk through Park from the tram stop
An interesting exhibition which collects the caricature. It makes seemingly a contrast with Japanese Manga (comics), though the collection is richer in terms of history.
A fantastic little museum, well worth visiting