Binh Minh JazzCurrently Open
- Address: 1 Tràng Tiền, Phan Chu Trinh, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam, Hanoi
- Timings: 07:00 pm - 11:59 pm Details
- Phone: +84-2439336555
- Ticket Price: Free
- Tags: Food And Drinks, Nightclub, Adults
If you are a jazz music lover and are planning to enjoy a live jazz program after the day’s work, then why not plan a visit to Binh Minh Jazz where not only fusion jazz music but also the food will be there to keep you hooked? The highlight of Binh Minh Jazz undoubtedly is the live jazz music that starts every night at 9 pm by the Vietnamese Jazz maestro Quyen Van Minh and his excellently skilled students who accompany him during the show. The jazz that you will experience here, has a uniqueness in it owing to its fusion with the traditional Vietnamese themes that not only mesmerizes the Vietnamese visitors but also the foreign tourists. After having dinner at 7 pm, stay back till 9 and you will have a memorable musical experience till 11.30.
- Bus Route 34 - My Dinh bus sta to stop - Opposite No. 1 Trang Tien
- Buses Route 02 - Uncle Co go to Yen Nghia Bus Station, Route 34 - My Dinh bus to stop -No. 30 Trang Tien
- Buses Route 02 - Uncle Co go to Yen Nghia Bus Station Route 04 - Long Bien to Underground Water Coach Station Route 11 - Thong Nhat Park to Hanoi Agricultural University, Route 34 - My Dinh bus station to Gia Lam Bus Station, Route 40 - Thong Nhat Park to Van Lam, Route 49 - Tran Khanh Du to stop - 6C Phan Chu Trinh
One of the best nights we had in Hanoi. The music was amazing. Drinks were good. Vibe of the place was really good too. Only wish they had more than just finger foods to eat but that wasn’t a deal breaker. Definitely visit.
Loved it! If you are into jazz this is the place to be in Vietnam! Local bands performing EVERY night! Easy-going atmosphere and ok prices.
Fine and lively jazz club in town. Live music every day on 9PM. Tables are limit. Drink is OK but they serve wrong drink twice... May need to repeat order to servers. The show is impressive
On my last night in Hanoi, I finally made it to the legendary Binh Minh Jazz Club. The owner, after whom the venue is named, sits in a corner, chain-smoking cigars under a fluorescent sign of himself playing the saxophone. The house band belts out jazz standards and improvises solos, with a distinctly Vietnamese take on the vocals. If you're lucky - as we were - Minh will occasionally get up to perform. His delicate, breathy rendition of 'Misty' will live long in the memory. Only negative is the drink prices, which are steep for Hanoi but still cheap by Aussie standards. Be careful of the happy hour v regular price differences on the menu! Entry is free but you are kind of expected to buy a drink while you're there. Personally, I'm happy to pay a bit extra to support this fantastic venue!
Great music. Affordable price. Guarantee great experience!